Dagmara Szulce is the global managing director of the International Advertising Association (IAA) and has more than 20 years of experience with transforming brands into leaders in their categories.
After several leadership positions in agencies of the likes of Ogilvy, McCann and J. Walter Thompson, Dagmara presides over her own marketing consultancy, where she manages to get brands to achieve iconic status, an irrational value and to fuel long-term business growth in the ever-changing digital world.
In this chat, we made the most out of Dagmara’s experience so she can give her opinion on the following topics:
- Improving the Ad Industry: How to recover the value of agencies’ jobs.
- Fee negotiation: how agencies can be better prepared?
- The value of agencies: what brands value the most out of the agencies’ jobs?
- Technology: are the agencies really tapping into technology to optimize their processes?
- In-house agencies trend: are agencies considered threatened by this?
- Better Partnerships: how do agencies truly create an impact on the clients’ business?