We had with us Justin Thomas-Copeland, a leader in the global marketing industry who connects creative ideas with data, precision and customer experiences that effectively drive outcomes for clients.
Justin is currently CEO DDB North America for DDB Worldwide, a role he assumed from fellow Omnicom network OPMG Health, where he served as Global CEO. In his more than 25 years of experience, Justin has run agencies in multiple markets across the world, has led global client engagement and served client-side with notable brands and as an entrepreneur, giving him a unique 360 perspective.
With Justin, we had a frank conversation about the agency landscape and how key brands are remaining relevant and growing in the current global context. Among the points we touched upon are:
- How advertising is reinventing itself in a changing and challenging world.
- How to achieve a true partnership between the agency and the brands.
- How to "merge" creativity and data accuracy.
- How Artificial Intelligence is impacting the operation of agencies.
- How to provide better transparency and engage with clients.
- Why is it so important to invest in process automation.
- Which is more convenient: deliverables pricing model or hour rates?
- Challenges for Agencies to revalue in a highly demanding market.